Belgravia. Live in or Daily
We are looking for an experienced and professional nanny to look after a little boy aged 9 months old. Although this is very much a nanny position where you will be covering all the nursery duties the parents are incredibly busy and are looking for a nanny who is happy to prepare the parents one meal a day. Just a simple light lunch that can be reheated for dinner. The mother is incredibly busy and is looking for someone who is calm, proactive and can use their own initiative. This is a new position and they have not had a nanny before, therefore a level of flexibility will be required to begin with until a good routine is in place between you.
Your role will include
- Establishing a good routine
- Assisting in all nursery duties
- Weekly food shopping
- Ensuring all nursery provisions are stocked up
- Preparing healthy meals for the baby
- Cooking one meal per day for the parents. Simple Mediterranean food such as grilled fish with steamed veg or a salad.
- Organising age appropriate activities for the baby
- See to the babies’ general well being
It is essential that you have worked with this age group before, you are confident to see the child through developmental stages, good at multi-tasking, excellent English and a confident cook. The family travel throughout the year and require someone who holds an EU passport.
This will initially be a 6 day week for the first couple of months and will reduce to a 5 day week Monday to Friday. Hours will be 9am through to 6pm. This can either be a live in or daily role. If you choose to live in, you will be provided with your own bedroom and bathroom. Salary £42 – 45,000 per annum